Injury & Rehab
What do we mean by Injury and Rehabilitation?
Here at The Body Rehab we have some key core values which revolve around you, the client:
- A full diagnosis and explanation of your presentation along with relevant treatment
- Two-way engagement which both involves and includes you
- Client focused approach, making you the centre of everything we do
- Commitment to returning you to a condition better than before
- Educating you in self-management skills to enable you to progress
- Encouraging a pro-active approach using our rehab suite and associated facilities
- Providing on-going support and help to maintain biomechanical and functional wellbeing
- Provision of facilitated support to ensure your recovery and rehabilitation
Treatment and Rehabilitation Facilities
Our facilities include modern, effective, comfortable and well maintained treatment rooms incorporating the latest technology.
Our clients can be assured of the best possible treatment and support in a clean and comfortable environment. We have an on-site rehab suite which provides the necessary exercise , strengthening and conditioning equipment to enable recovery.
We have a Wattbike in-situ that provides a rehabilitation function as well as a biofeedback facility. Our therapists are experienced in its use and regularly use this facility in daily clinical practice.
Our professional staff will recommend and, if required, provide the most up to date and evidenced based products
Our reception area is designed to be welcoming and relaxing and on arrival you will be offered complimentary tea or coffee. Fresh, chilled water is available at all times. There is a wide range of reading material to suit all tastes. Our reception desk is covered between 9am and 5pm, after this, a ‘buzzer’ system is in place to provide security for clients and staff. A member of the team will be there to let you in.
We have free wifi – should you require the code just let us know.
Restrooms and a shower are available if required.